Saturday, 5 April 2014
Thursday, 6 February 2014
When you think about software, the Indian textile industries and garment manufacturing industry is not something that comes to your mind right up. This industry is the largest employer after agriculture. After Observing the industry in deep VRS software realized that there is a dire need for advanced software that can optimize usage of fabric.
ERP Software offers the following benefits:
- ERP integrates all aspects of the business processes including: manufacturing, design, customer services, financial, sales and distribution. By integrating business processes and people anywhere in your company, you can enjoy more efficient work flow and improved productivity.
- Nowadays, retailers and consumers push for lower prices, better quality and quicker delivery. ERP implementation shows your determination to head for those directions. Confidence of your business partners and consumers will be increased.
- ERP helps business process flow more smoothly and improves the efficiency of fulfillment process. It leads to reduced inventory. Eventually, it decreases the overall business cost.
- For better ERP software, it helps to reduce or eliminate duplicate work, and automates operational tasks and provides easy access to information. ERP, therefore, can deliver significant time savings.
- ERP provides the right information to the right people at the right time anywhere in the world, enabling you to improve productivity, enhance decision making and promote communication between co-workers, customers and vendors